08-01-2010 to 11-01-2012
This site was awarded "Website of the Year" in 2012 by the Mississippi Associated Press Broadcasters Association. The design and function was a collaborative effort between myself and our graphic artist. The custom design and function was achieved within a third-party vendor's content management system template primarily by overriding their CSS.
This site was built on a .NET framework within a proprietary content management system developed specifically for broadcasting websites. Unfortunately, it no longer exists. If you visit the former URL, you will be redirected to a different site that serves both WLBT and Fox 40.
- Guided staff through web traffic increase from 300K to over 900K page views per month
- Awarded Best Website by the Mississippi Associated Press Broadcasters Association
- Collaborated with IT staff to increase efficiency and efficacy of vendor products previously underutilized
- Managed all aspects of Fox 40 website, including content strategy, ad delivery, traffic analysis, custom programming
- Trained journalists in optimum content post methodology