The Clarion-Ledger main site as it appeared in 2010. It is built on a proprietary content management system designed specifically for publishers. The scripting language was Active Script and the databases Oracle.
- Developed processes that became standard and used nationally at Gannett
- Guided site through growth from 35K page views to 1M page views per month
- Trained and supervised a 3 person staff
- Converted multiple sites from flat-file to content management system
- Designed user interfaces
- With my staff, built and maintained 8 websites
- Developed projects that tapped underdeveloped potential for high school sports coverage